Sunday, April 11, 2010

Concentration update

So, i know i basically started my concentration in february, because i got tired of my first one and couldn't fine any motivation to complete or push through it. I think i made the right choice though changing it cause i know i would of had a tough time completing my work. Some might disagree, but i think i will have the hardest time from now till the art show, because i have 4 pieces completed, 5 pieces in the works, 2 ideas to start, and 1 i don't know what to do yet. I have a 4 step process that helps me complete my work, but most of the class have only 3 pieces left to complete while i have 8 to complete. The next 2 1/2 weeks will be a hellhole for me, but atleast i'm happy with what i'm doing, so that will keep me going.

Pieces done:
  1. Bro vs. Croc
  2. Nana & Wine
  3. Uncle Silly in Denmark
  4. Cousin J.J in London

Working on

  1. Me vs. Clown
  2. Cousin Timmy & I
  3. Merry KISSmas
  4. Brotherly Love
  5. First Birthday/ First piece of cake

No comments: