Monday, January 11, 2010

Personal Thoughts

I've realized that i have ideas flowing through my head, but executing them in time seems to be difficult. So most likely i will be working on every single concentration piece until i need to have it absolutely done. I will work on them and keep on adding more frosting to the cake to a point where i can be at ease. I've recently been introduced to the artist Lucean Freud and i found his work to be very inspiring, which i find hard to come by for myself. how he paints his subjects letting the brush stroke guide your eyes to see what is being shaped and formed by the paint is something i find awesome. Right now i have six pieces being worked on and 4 more ideas that will be on canvas. So right now i don't feel like i'm going to have trouble making something up, but just completing it.





1 comment:

Abby Cowden said...

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD!!! and this picture is the best i have one just like it of me but im robbin and my brother is batman!!!